Youngs Modulus for Piano Wire

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Sun Aug 27 13:49:45 MDT 2006

Hey there Stéphane

You are far to flattering :)   But thanks muchly for the sentiments.
So..... whoems been filling you in on my little project then eh ???? :)

I'll coitenly agree about the nothing is simple bit.... Or like me ol
gaffer used to say.... "The easy way is always the hard way"

Cheers
RicB

Hi Ric, hi John.

Ric, I knew that you already had some numbers, don't ask me how I know.
John, I'm not surprised that you have first hand info about older stuff.

Both of you I admire, because you look further than what is written here or
there, and (unfortunately) widely accepted.  I strongly believe in that
special mixture (that you both feature, among others of course) between
intelligence, experience, tradition and wisdom.

Long live.

Bah, all what I knew is that nothing is simple.

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.