Looking for a piano tech for a Bechstein in LA

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Aug 29 18:52:06 MDT 2006

Uhhh....you could recommend me; I maintain a half-dozen Bechsteins of
different vintages, prepared a whole bunch of new ones about 8 years
ago, and have a working relationship with Sally Phillips, the head of
the company. We'll treat your guy right.  Have him take a look at our
website.

David Andersen
davidandersenpianos.com