Steinway Studio Upright

Jonathan Finger pianotech at tollidee.com
Thu Aug 31 14:43:30 MDT 2006

Hi Phil,
Without seeing the piano I'd say that sounds a tad ambitious.
Using Fine's depreciation schedule, something of that age without any
rebuilding work would be closer to the $7500 - $8000 range.
Again, that's without seeing the instrument, and assuming it's "all
original".
If it has had any rebuilding work, the price could be affected either
positively or negatively depending on what work was done, who did it,
and how well.

Jonathan Finger RPT