RCT or SAT III

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 1 12:24:51 MST 2006

Step-by-step instructions:
1. Go to http://www.tunelab-world.com/ and download TuneLab Pocket.
2. Install it.
3. Try it, if you must, for free.
4. Fall in love with it, with it's spectrum analyzer, split-scale option, astonishingly accurate one-pass pitch corrections, etc.
5. Buy it.
6. Congratulate yourself on solving your problem instantly with a truly great product and only spending $340.
7. Think about whether you really need to get your SAT fixed or not--more potential savings!
RCT Pocket is a fine product and so is the SAT. But ...

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or for any Druids (Conservative or Reformed) out there, Happy Winter Solstice!