RCT or SAT III

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Dec 1 12:44:31 MST 2006

Very good advice from our good friend Alan <<Republicans arent blue
enough>> Barnard :)  I'd like to add that you might consider dropping
the single partial approach altogether and try out the verituner.
Assuming you have a zippy enough pocket PC that is.

Cheers
RicB

    Step-by-step instructions:
    1. Go to http://www.tunelab-world.com/ and download TuneLab Pocket.
    2. Install it.
    3. Try it, if you must, for free.
    4. Fall in love with it, with it's spectrum analyzer, split-scale
    option, astonishingly accurate one-pass pitch corrections, etc.
    5. Buy it.
    6. Congratulate yourself on solving your problem instantly with a
    truly great product and only spending $340.
    7. Think about whether you really need to get your SAT fixed or
    not--more potential savings!
    RCT Pocket is a fine product and so is the SAT. But ...

    Alan Barnard
    Salem, MO
    Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or for any Druids (Conservative or
    Reformed) out there, Happy Winter Solstice!