Playing cards aren't just made for poker

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Dec 1 14:07:14 MST 2006

Big time ROLF !!  Israel you crack me up !   Great post and a very good
story.

Cheers
RicB

    The piano sat in the shop for close to three years. No serious
    pianist who ever tried it gave it a second thought... Eventually it
    was bought by a young rock-and-roll star wannabe with more money than
    sense who was setting up a recording studio. I think he liked it
    because it was big and shiny...

    I think there is some sort of moral to this story...

    Israel Stein