Disklavier service

David Renaud drjazzca at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 1 15:09:41 MST 2006

   What is the code to input to have a Disklavier
do a self diagnostic, and/or set itself up for the
pedals. I have a client with a disklavier wherein the
midi does not pedal switch at all. Acoustically the
pedals work fine, but no midi pedal switching is
happening.

   Also is there an on line source of a manual for
these things. I have a hotel with a unit that is going
to need maintenance sooner or later.

                               Dave Renaud