RCT or SAT III

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Sat Dec 2 11:35:53 MST 2006

And since I'm planning on retiring from the university at the end of
next May, I'm even considering
buying a Verituner. The SAT I'm using right now, the university
bought. It still has the original
battery. But since I was an aural tuner for 25+ yrs., and I've read
some great things about the VT,
I'm definitely considering it. I don't have a laptop and don't really
want to lug one around.

Avery