the power of e-lists

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sat Dec 2 19:25:35 MST 2006

Hi All,

As many can attest to, the information available on this list is invaluable to your average joe-schmo tech like me.  I've had so many dilemmas solved by that information, I couldn't possibly count them all.  Many thanks to all of the high level techs that offer their services here for nothing.

There is another list that I'm not directly a part of that has given me a fair amount of business:  a mom's list!  Somehow, I got in someone's good graces who frequents that list.  Now whenever someone asks for a piano tuner in that area, my name seems to be the first one mentioned.  I think I've gotten ten jobs from that list in the last half year or so.

And if I were to do poor work, and maybe kick the dog or yell at the child, I might never work again in that town!

The grapevine of technology is long and strong.  The power of e-lists is pretty amazing.

Be kind, and do your ethical best!

Dave Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560