RCT or SAT III

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Sun Dec 3 09:04:06 MST 2006

Hi Greg,

At 08:33 PM 12/2/2006, you wrote:
>Avery,
>         You seem to be working on some mis-information.

Not really. I just didn't completely explain. I tried TL some on a
Dell Axim and just
didn't like the idea &, to me, hassle of using the stylus. I'm so
much more familiar
with a standard computer, that if I were to use either TL or RCT, I'd
prefer to have
it on a regular laptop. I guess I'm just spoiled by the, basically,
hands-off, stand-
alone type unit. :-)

Avery