Sales Tax Thanks

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 4 15:51:09 MST 2006

Michelle,
I used to back the sales tax out of my fee but with the ramp up of
gasoline prices, I started adding it to my fee.  A somewhat hidden
fee increase.  The bulk of my business is with sales tax exempt
entities and I just require a tax exemption certificate for my "audit records."

You do want to know what your various rates are and charge or at
least record keep them.  Put them into escrow and pay.  I pay
quarterly and they are fine with that.  They even suggested
semiannual but I don't want to get behind.

Andrew