yamaha spinet

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Dec 5 04:10:04 MST 2006

At 09:53 AM 12/5/2006 +0100, you wrote:
>>From: "Steve Blasyak" <atuneforyou at earthlink.net>
>
>>So with that said Reblitz has a good description of spinet action removal.
>

>I googled for Reblitz. Is that a book? Comes the
>description with pictures? I must admit that I
>didn´t understand the whole discussion here due
>to may poor English. There were some terms which
>I looked up in a dictionary but some reamain
>senseless. Therefore, pictures might help.
>
>Gregor

The book's name is:
-Piano Servicing Tuning & Rebuilding
Author:
-Arthur A. Reblitz
Publisher:
-Vestal Press
ISBN: 1-879511-03-7

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.