disrupted mortises

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Tue Dec 5 22:06:28 MST 2006

Chuck,
    Thank you for your kind words. I made the notching jig and most of the
other jigs I have. The planer was part of a collection of tools and jigs I
acquired from Frank Stopa of the Connecticut Chapter PTG, it is called an
ivory "Grail" and is used for planing down and leveling ivory keytops. I
will be updating my website with more pictures and slideshows soon, I am
also taking the pictures to complete the keyboard restoration supplies page,
so come again.  Mike

Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
Dedicated To Advancing The Art Of Keyboard Restoration
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma. 01569
(508) 278-9762
Keymaestro at verizon.net