Yamaha WX-7 model

Joseph Alkana josephspiano at comcast.net
Thu Dec 7 18:17:28 MST 2006

I totally agree that these are fine instruments. The dealership here claimed
that the cost to make these pianos was excessive and that a price
differential was poorly received by the buying public.When they sold out
their stock here , some folks got superb deals for this now discontinued
model. It seems that the last of the really great feeling pinblocks went
away with these models, too.
Joseph Alkana RPT