Shop Cleaning

carlteplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 7 21:13:17 MST 2006

I'm of the opinion that soon as you throw some junk out, you will never
need again,
a need for same will come up immediately as the garbage truck pulls away .
I'm sure Murphys law is at work here.  A long time ago, an older tech.
told me that
you can't actually work without a junk box, so find someplace to put
lots of screws,
knobs, springs, ( junk )  because you will be in that box often.  He was
absolutely correct .
An old tuner friend passed away 3 or 4 years ago , but some time before
he did, he gave me
his junk box , and I'm in it often.  It's amazing how much good stuff is
in there.  It's actually an
old wooden filing cabinet , and the drawers don't work well , but the
stuff is great.  His junk
is really better than mine .

Carl / Winnipeg / Canada