Has anyone here restored/sold a Conover 88 ?

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 11:51:04 MST 2006

This is extremely important for a  legal case I am
involved in, in which a someone rear-ended me at a
traffic light 5 years ago, causing me to lose my shop
and home.  Reply privately, if you wish.  I had one of
these great pianos, but had to sell it off,
unrestored, and my lawyer says I need a statement from
someone ( anyone ) regarding the fully-restored value
of one of these wonderful instruments, to estimate my
losses. Your email will not be read in court, and you
won't be subpoenaed, or anything like that. All I need
is a statement of what one of these ought to be worth
( or has been sold for) that I can say I have read.

     Thanks!!!!!!