Custom Piano Restoration

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Sun Dec 10 00:23:16 MST 2006

Dale writes:
<<  One frustration/risk has been that when we speak  enthusiastically of our
own pianos or speak of a subjective  tonal  experiences we run the risk of
appearing to be some kind of prima donnas or some  one selling the emperors
new
clothes so we/many have been careful as to how much  we can say. Truth is we
are very excited about the sound we are hearing  & Love hearing piano music
played on instruments  that a pianist has tonal Carte Blanche. >>

   Substitute "harmonic" for "tonal"  and this is exactly, to a tee, dead
nut, bulls-eye how I feel about the temperaments......!

Ed Foote RPT