The Soundboard bit.. RC&S

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Dec 10 12:26:13 MST 2006

I don't make a habit of telling my customers to F-off, but to be honest, if
you ordered a tap-tone priority panel from me I would indeed be tempted to
give you an "F" - and more!  ;-)

Seriously though, grain density and orientation is primary, and then I also
consider color for aesthetic reasons.... gotta look perrrrrty.

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano

www.farrellpiano.com