Steinway question

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Dec 11 04:46:33 MST 2006

Any tips, David? Do you just align visually, or do you use some other
standard as well? It has always bothered me that after my visual alignment
there sometimes is one that shows up kicking out prematurely. Makes me think
there is likely others adjusted too far the other way.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802