The Soundboard bit.. RC&S

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 11 09:37:01 MST 2006

Hey Now,

One for the dumb kids class?

I know it was mentioned here a few days ago...but as this thread has continued on, I need some review.

What is the difference between RC (Rib crowned), and RC&S? I thought someone said here a few days ago that they were ecentialy the same. True? Another post mentioned something about mesuring the crown with a string or something like that. Is there a simple explanation of that process?

The only belly work I do is in the gym. It dosn't seem to do much good though.

This has been a very informative and entertaining discussion. With new knowlege comes more questions.  The S&S thing seems to have finally run its course.

Be nice.

Steve
Pura Vida