The Soundboard bit.. RC&S

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 12 10:27:45 MST 2006

Hey Now,

Yes I tuned and played a Charles Walter Grand in a store about a month ago and was very impressed. You don't see to many around these parts at least yet. It seemed to be priced close to the Steinway. Everyone wants a Steinway but if marketed correctly I'm sure they are a great purchase. I intend to check them out closely @ the NAMM show.

Steve