Piano-Free Soundboard Loading

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Dec 12 15:09:52 MST 2006

Hey.... !! Thats MY soundboard your stomping on !! :)... looks like my
laminate crown idea tho is holding its own. And in no small way because
of some dynamite problem solving along the way on your part.  Soon time
for us to start talking about this Terry. Since we are all into trying
out new and wonderous approaches...

I have to echo comments made by a couple others about our Terry
Farrell.  This fellow is a great asset to our community.  And not just
because he's a damned good woodworker.

Btw... you want to show the <<embarrassing>> pic.... its fine with me.

Cheers
RicB

    I choose to NOT share with you the REALLY embarrassing picture I
    have of when we applied a slightly larger load (and no, the
    soundboard did not break!).

    I thought this would be fun enough.

    Terry Farrell
    Farrell Piano