The Soundboard bit.. RC&S

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Dec 12 23:20:52 MST 2006

Hi Stephen

Lurking away here or not... I'd like to see the idea of a Laminate
Crowned board (which I now officially dub as the LC board)  included in
this.  The initial results Terry and I are getting are so encouraging
that I have every confidence this idea is quite a good one. Terry is
there and has worked and contributed to the project thinking so he knows
where I am going with it.   And Ron O has expressed some interest as I
understand.  Should be enough to at least put together a comparable
board... and I will most certainly be willing to finance building it.

I should mention that I am following two ideas with the LC board.  One
with ribs to assist in load support... and one with opposing neodym
magnets.  Personally, Id like to see the later tested as its the most
radical and has some very interesting potential with regard to on the
fly adjustability.

Cheers
RicB

    So, between you all, can you guys put together the victims? Terry?
    Dave? Ron? Del? Dale? others? [Ric is exempt since he's lurking away
    in Scandinavia]