New Underlever installation

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu Dec 14 11:52:50 MST 2006

I've never seen that but then all the Renner underlevers I've installed
have been along with the new Renner tray.  I'm sure if you're keeping
the old Steinway tray from their "short arm" levers and replacing them
with Renner levers there would be a problem.  Are you replacing the
tray?

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu