Genck Tool cases

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Thu Dec 14 19:27:06 MST 2006

Dale:

I have an old genck case that I'm willing to give you; it doesn't have the insert anymore, but is in outstanding condition otherwise. Let me know.

Paul

Subj:Genck Tool cases
Date:12/14/2006 01:53:08 PM Central Standard Time
From:Erwinspiano
To:ptg at ptg.org

  Hey All
  My Son Has requested one of these & they are no longer made.  Anybody got one in good condition.  Issac you listening........  you junk collector you.  I think it's 15 inches by 10 inches or there abouts.
  Call me--- Call me ---or post
  Thanks
  Dale Erwin

Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations