Spreadsheet info / Jason Kanter

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Sat Dec 16 12:13:22 MST 2006

Terry

I was reacting to Jason's spreadsheet which could "float" the string
diameters, as opposed to making them actual sizes. Of course that's not
possible but I just thought that if you let the bridge pin placement
wander a bit (float) to adjust speaking lengths as compensation for
changing wire sizes, you could smooth out the tensions that way.

Hope that's a little clearer.

Tom Cole