New PDA

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 16 20:30:35 MST 2006

I am also using the HP 1910. It runs my Tunelab Pocket perfectly.
What "compromises" are you refering to?
Of course, the 1910 is pretty much an "older model" now, but I'm very satisfied with it.
If you decide to jettison yours for a good (read that "cheap") price, I wouldn't mind having a backup, although I carry a charged backup battery with me in case I get stuck on one piano for a long time--like three days ago when I had to chip and tune an upright that had been purposely "unwound" to enable repairs to the back/top/pinblock area of the box. Ooog. Anyway, I've only had to grab the spare battery twice as, otherwise, the car charger keeps it topped off between calls.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15