New PDA

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Sat Dec 16 22:29:02 MST 2006

Did you know that many cell phones with touch screens are actually Pocket PCs, and can run RCT (probably) and TuneLab?  Select the touchscreen option to see them:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/smartphone/default.mspx

TuneLab Pocket runs on these phones.  Additionally, Robert Scott has ported TuneLab to Smartphones (the ones that don't have a touch screen).

--Cy--