New PDA

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Dec 17 05:23:22 MST 2006

Hi Paul

I just bought a Dell 624 mhz. I've been using and older Dell X50 for the
past 3 or so years.  Good price, have had no problems, screen brightness
fully adjustable and plenty bright when you want it, and good battery
time.  I dont have any experience with other sorts so no comparisons
here... just a testimonial :)

Cheers
RicB

    Listees:

    The time is drawing near for me to replace my PDA.  My current one
    is an HP
    1910.  It's used for the typical reasons plus running RCT.  I like
    its size
    and screen brightness, but understand that these features may need
    compromising.  What are you using; your likes, dislikes,
    recommendations?

    Thanks

    Paul C