Baldwin pedal saga continues

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Sun Dec 17 06:45:08 MST 2006

Hi everyone.  I sure hope you can help with this issue.  I e-mailed a couple
of days ago but haven't heard any suggestions.

The customer complaint (college piano professor, home piano) is a "mushy"
sustain pedal on a Baldwin grand.  I've since found out that she's had TWO
nationally known techs look at it with no positive results.  And she thinks
the newbie is going to fix it?  =)   She's really pleased with my tunings
however so I want to try and help her.

Any suggestions?  Thanks very much in advance.

Michelle Smith

Bastrop, Texas