strange

Ed Carwithen edwcarw at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 14:59:30 MST 2006

Ran into something unusual yesterday.  The piano is a 1970 Kawai grand.  The music rack  is about 1/4 inch shorter than the supports on the sides of the piano.  It will sit on the glides if it is positioned just so, but move it and one side or the other will fall.  There is no indication that the music rack has been tampered with or damaged, and the piano doesn't show any indication that its sides can have spread.  It just doesn't make any sense.  I might suspect that someone has traded this music rack for the original one but the owner assures me that that didn't happen.  Has anyone ever run into this situation before?

  Ed Carwithen
  John Day, OR

http://mail.yahoo.com