New PDA

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 09:49:58 MST 2006

Dell is very notorious for not testing their hardware before they send 'em out.  It is also quite difficult to contact Dell Phone Support.

  And when you see the amazing ad's on television for a great deal on a Dell computer, they're just getting rid of their "soon to be obsolete" models.
  Their pocket pc's may be great, but I wouldn't waste my options on Dell, when there are more reputable companies out there.

  Matthew

george bartlett <gbart at persona.ca> wrote:
                I have gone with Dell X51v.. its on order. For a short time I had a HP 2490 and decided to return it
.freezing and battery and Wi Fi  problems etc.  Do you have any experience with Dell? I only know what I have read on line.  This model that I have ordered appears great but only time will tell I guess.  I hope to run Tunelab on it when I get familiar with the program I have been using the demo version for a week. I have been tuned for many years aurally and I hope this program will make quicker the temp setting, but I still will hopefully prefer to tune the remainder of the piano in my usual way. Do you have any thoughts on the Dell or the Tunelab program?.
  Regards
  George

    Keep That Piano Tuned UP.........