Piano horse

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Dec 19 06:35:13 MST 2006

The wheels of many dollies are narrow & have a tire  that has a contour like
a car tire.  The flat I refer to is a flat face  hard rubber faced tire that
is about 3 inches wide.  Like a piano  caster.
  Capsiche
  Dale

Hi Dean
Very Clever  idea. I am one of those who routinely moves a grand by tipping
on the lyre.  well unless really rickety.  However the way we do it is
essential to  reducing stresses on the lyre.  We lay the Skid on a custom made
dollies which has big flat hard rubber wheels

I think the "flat" hard rubber wheels needs a  little more explanation. Flat?
Hmmm. Must be pretty
hard to roll around.  :-D Seriously though, I don't understand the flat.

Avery