New PDA

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 19 07:19:22 MST 2006

Subject: RE: New PDA

I have gone with Dell X51v.. its on order. For a short time I had a HP 2490
and decided to return it..freezing and battery and Wi Fi  problems etc.  Do
you have any experience with Dell? I only know what I have read on line.
This model that I have ordered appears great but only time will tell I
guess.  I hope to run Tunelab on it when I get familiar with the program I
have been using the demo version for a week. I have been tuned for many
years aurally and I hope this program will make quicker the temp setting,
but I still will hopefully prefer to tune the remainder of the piano in my
usual way. Do you have any thoughts on the Dell or the Tunelab program?.

Regards

George

Keep That Piano Tuned UP.........