Bridge Doglegs, was: Spreadsheet info / Jason Kanter

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 19 12:27:03 MST 2006

Or, you can still build with vertical laminations and make for as sharp a dogleg as you wish, as in the photos below.

Below is a picture of the finished dogleg. The only potential problem with this approach is the small bit of sound that might leak out of the terminated laminations. Proper sealing of the grain end will minimize this, and you can put a little cup there to catch some of it.  ;-)

Terry Farrell