Bridge Doglegs, was: Spreadsheet info / Jason Kanter

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Dec 19 17:26:18 MST 2006

Oooooh.  "Undulate"  Now theres a sexy concept in connexion to
soundboards now isnt it.  Even in todays world I bet that would work
just fine in the right circles.  But isnt that really just another word
for "vibrate" here ?

RicB

    I believe it was also White that wrote about the need to reduce the
    width of the
    bridge at the glue joint to allow the surface of the soundboard to
    more freely
    "undulate."

    Del