Ever had ...

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 19 21:25:52 MST 2006

I hear you. On the other hand, if I limited my "availability" too much, I'd starve. If I were younger, I'd relocate to a less, uh, rural area. Very few Hillbillys or Good-Ol'-Boys have Sternways in their living room! Many of the home schoolers have pianos--but can't afford  much, either. Many rural churches have gone "all guitars and drums" or keyboards.

Lest anyone think I'm complaining, I was really just venting after a particularly blooey day. Life is good .

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15