Taking the train to Kansas City

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Fri Dec 22 10:53:56 MST 2006

Hi Robert,

Will you be having a booth this year? Thanks in advance.

At 07:50 AM 12/22/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Is anyone planning on taking the train to the Kansas City convention this
June?  I noticed that the Amtrak station is right next to the convention
hotel - easy walking distance, even with two suitcases.  The airport, on
the other hand, is 24 miles away, and requires a $16 shuttle ride each way.
 And for me, train fare is about half the plane fare.