Plans for a Grand Regulation bench

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Fri Dec 22 12:21:45 MST 2006

The best legitimate use of a Betsy Ross I've ever seen.  Much better than being used as a piano.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

   pictures. I took a Betsy Ross spinet, rolled it forward, added extensions to the keybed sides and at the foot of the case, and then leveled/epoxied maple and oak planks to the back. I also made a shelf near the bottom. Makes for very quick assembly and a super-strong/stable structure. And best of all, every time you slam a tool on it, it has a musical response (such as this piano ever delivered).