Glue for older plastic keytops?

hubert liverman hubertliverman at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 22 10:26:47 MST 2006

I have had some success steaming the head of the Parilyn (?) of this era and clamping. A travel iron with a cork in the steam hole drilled to accept a tube enables you to put the steam in the front part of the head. Move the steamer front and back and do not overheat to much. Clamp immediately, let set and see if it worked. There is some technique involved, but it comes quickly. Hope this helps.

Hubert Liverman
Tuner/tech
Opelika,Al