myths

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 23 11:55:50 MST 2006

Doesn't need to be direct to keep ivory from yellowing.   If you are trying whiten yellow ivories you need direct sunlight.   The rule of keeping the fallboard closed to keep ivories white is false.    A closed fallboard doesn't invite one to play the piano either.   My rule would be to keep it open.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044