myths

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Sat Dec 23 16:41:36 MST 2006

In tuning the organ piano ( A WurliTzer) inside the organ chambers at the
St. Louis Fox WurliTzer 4m/36r I have found the ivories on the piano to
still be snow white.  The piano has been in almost darkness since 1928.
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of Master Piano Technicians.
Registered Piano Technician of the Piano Technicians Guild for over 30
years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net
Jimpianowood at yahoo.com