Transition Bridge Freaks

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Dec 24 18:39:30 MST 2006

Hi Terry.  I'm going to have to go back and take some closer pictures of
this for you all.  The transition bridge is the one farthest back and it
is much higher then either the bass or long bridge.  Very strange
looking indeed.  There were 3 string planes on this thing. The
transition bridge and string plane was much higher then the bass yet the
two sets ran parallel to one another..

Cheers
RicB

    Hi Ric - Yeah, I see three bridges, but I can't tell from the photo what
    might be overstrung and what might be straight-strung - what strings are
    going where? Certainly interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    Terry Farrell