All valued Pianotech Lurkers

hubert liverman hubertliverman at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 26 12:06:23 MST 2006

    Hello  World wide piano lurkers

  Please scroll down!

    Happy Holy-days to all. I thought we might have some fun
    Occasionally I become aware thru things that are said here & names popping up that I have not seen before, that there are perhaps many thousands of P-tech lurkers reading & gleaning info offered by contributors to this list.  I would love it if more of you would chime in by offering words of support or affirmation.  or add a technical opinion,story, question or whatever.

  Hello right back at you,from one long term lurker whom seldom posts. It takes a brave man to start posting to this list, and sometimes I am braver than I should be. If I may speak for all of us out here, I would like thank you all for another year of my continuing education course in Piano Technology. After reading so many posts we respect and feel we get to know you, and are in awe of your collective expertise. This is not political but a simple statement of fact!  Be a friend,correct us, slap us in the forehead when necessary and acknowledge us when earned.  Newton Hunt advised and chided me when my eyesight caused me to quit driving and slow down on some slopwork. I am forever grateful.
  Now an admission of error. 5 years ago I put a set of molded key on and used a latex type glue that they recommended. Sure enough the glue failed and I had to correct. I should have read the list better, but it was my first time.

  Lurkers ..jump in..take your chances...and if all else fails blame it on Dale Erwin for starting this whole thing. I have only abetted in this matter.

  Holiday Cheers

  Hubert Liverman
  Opelika,AL

    Better yet some one yet to venture forth on the list?
     Happy New Year
    Dale Erwin

  Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations
  4721 Parker rd