Tuning Hammer

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Tue Dec 26 18:06:28 MST 2006

List,
I have a Tuning Hammer for sale.  It comes from International Piano Supply.  www.pianosupply.com  Its an extension lever, chrom finished with a nylon handle.  The handle is made to look like Birch.  All and all its not a bad tool.  I used it for a time as a back up hammer and it worked well.  But now I use a Wanatabe to back up my Jahn so I dont need it anymore.  With my move out West approaching I need to get rid of a few things and this is one of them.  I'm asking $50 and I will giv a tip wrench along with the fleece lined pouch the lever came in.  This is a good back up or student tool.  Heck its a good primary hammer, I'm just spoiled by the Jahn.  If anyone is intrested or wants to know more, just hit me up off list or giv me a call.  Thanks!
Shawn Brock
Piano Service
513-349-8541