All valued Pianotech Lurkers

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Dec 26 23:10:18 MST 2006

Greg
  Dittos & my appreciation to the brethren who offerd  an opinion recently
when I inquired bout bandsaw.s  I did get the 16 hD  Laguna & I luv it. I'm
ready to put whole trees thru it & it could take  it. Such a pleasure. %years ago
I thought I knew more than I did.  I came  to that conclusion after a short
time on the list & realized there were many  folks who were pushing the envelope
in very unique & daring  ways.   They were also willing to share that info
generously & I  have been a grateful benificiary.
  Blessings all
  Dale

best,
Greg

P.S. My great thanks to the collective wisdom and  experience and willingness
to share from the list as  well!!!