aftertouch

tompiano at bellsouth.net tompiano at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 29 04:28:59 MST 2006

With the measurements you have provided, my guess is that you are trying to keep key dip at 3/8" and you are beginning to realized  this is too shallow for this instrument. Correcto! . Experiment with a few keys and see how increasing your key dip affects the playability of the instrument.
Tom Servinsky