ethics question

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Fri Dec 29 12:35:42 MST 2006

Hi Tom,
I would call the owner of the store direct and tell him what you have found
and the lack of response from his employee.  He, as well as you, should have
the piano owners interest at heart.
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of Master Piano Technicians.
Registered Piano Technician of the Piano Technicians Guild for over 30
years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net
Jimpianowood at yahoo.com