data base

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Fri Dec 29 12:36:42 MST 2006

I've been using Microsoft Outlook for all of my contact information and
calendar and it works really well.  Because of this discussion, I've been
trying to create a new detail page that would have piano information.
Haven't figured it out yet - getting too deep into the program for me.
Anyone have any advice or experience with Outlook?

Michelle Smith

  _____