loose ethical pins update

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sun Dec 31 22:39:11 MST 2006

Tom,

Definitely tell her!  Put yourself in her shoes.  Say you bought a car with a serious structural defect;  you would want to know about it ASAP.  How would you feel if you thought your mechanic might be hiding something from you?

The longer you wait, the harder it will be to tell her.

Happy New Year, and best of luck here.

Dave Stahl